Saturday 10 November 2012

Happy Birthday, Harry Potter, & Yogi-ing

Having moved away from home almost 7.5 years ago now, I have missed out on a lot of family affairs. And what I love more than anything is to celebrate birthdays with those I love. So it's killing me to be an absentee sister today for my baby sis turning the big TWO-ONE. Skype dates sure help, but it doesn't make up for the warm hugs and uncontrollable giggles that are evoked when the two of us get to spend time together. So here's to Emily, aka Amanda Bynes: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you get spoiled rotten like you deserve and that you have a lovely, fun-filled year.












Remember when it was my birthday? Well Kevin had bought me tickets to go to Potted Potter,  a two-man show that plays out all seven Harry Potter books in 70 minutes. And although the show completely geared towards children (like really young ones), it was entirely adorable and amusing. Nothing gets me going like a few patronus charms and teenaged wizard angst.







In preparation for my teacher training in early 2013, I signed up for my yoga studio's 40 day yoga challenge. I am at the end of my fourth week feeling refreshed, strong, and a genuine dedication to my practice. 6:30 a.m. classes have dominated most of my weekday mornings--a great way to start the workday! Below are a few promotional photos taken in week two. Two more weeks to go!!



No comments:

Post a Comment